HSM cross-strapping technology
Frickingen, Germany-based HSM GmbH + Co. KG has introduced a cross-strapping unit designed for its automated large channel (extrusion) balers. The cross-strapping unit:
- allows bales to be strapped five times horizontally and four times vertically
- is particularly useful with expansive materials, such as foils, and with hard plastic
- can be turned off when baling fiber
- is designed with ease of use in mind
Visit https://us.hsm.eu for more information.
Van Dyk Recycling Solutions RoBB-AQC robotic sorter
Norwalk, Connecticut-based Van Dyk Recycling Solutions has introduced the RoBB-AQC, a robotic sorter designed to improve quality- control sorting. The robotic sorter:
- features tough arm construction that does not require daily replacement of parts
- combines the accuracy of near-infrared detection with the adaptability of artificial intelligence-powered learning
- recovers at a rate of up to 70 picks per minute
Visit https://bit.ly/vdrs_robot for more information.
Link-Belt LSG scrap grapple
LBX Co. LLC, headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, has launched the Link-Belt LSG series of scrap grapples, designed for scrap handling, construction and demolition sorting and bulk material handling. The grapple features:
- reverse-mounted cylinders that protect rods from damage
- multiple tine and spade styles for all types of scrap material
- an overall footprint that easily fits inside trailers
- identical hardened steel bearings with dust seals at all pivot points to protect the unit against external debris
- large bore hydraulic cylinders for maximum clamping force
Visit www.lbxco.com for additional information.