BCA Industries ES2000 shredder
BCA Industries, Milwaukee, has released its customizable ES2000 shredder, also known as The Beast, that is designed to shred ferrous metals, nonferrous metals, electronic scrap and truck tires. The shredder:
- is available in stationary and portable units
- includes 24-inch diameter hard-faced knives that use a base AR-500 alloy, 55-inch-by-72-inch-by-44-inch cutting chambers and 8-inch 4130 Chromoly steel shafts
- is designed to shred 15 to 35 tons of metal or dense materials per hour with 179,000 foot-pounds of torque per knife
- uses a pressure compensated variable displacement pump that allows the rpm to increase and decrease based on loads
Visit www.bca-industries.com for more information.
Amrep rear-load refuse trucks
Amrep, Charlotte, North Carolina, has released a rear-load refuse truck. The truck:
- is equipped with a Hardox AR500 and AR450 steel body
- features a design that is proven to require less overall maintenance that can result in cost savings
- offers increased control over contamination of recyclables by giving haulers the option to examine and sort through content manually as opposed to automated side loader models
- can be serviced and maintained through Wastequip WRX and Amrep’s Wastebuilt brands
Visit www.amrepproducts.com for more information.
Noblelift LFP/LiFePO4 electric forklifts
Noblelift North America, which is based in Des Plaines, Illinois, has introduced its lithium iron phosphate LFP/LiFePO4 electric 60Q and 70Q Series forklifts. The forklifts:
- feature an IP4-rated waterproof design for indoor and outdoor use
- are available in 6,000- to 7,000-pound load capacities in double- or triple-stage masts of up to 255 inches
- deliver reduced energy consumption and faster cycle times while having a safe, stable battery chemistry to avoid overheating
- are designed to perform in heavy-duty applications with equivalent performance to internal combustion trucks
- move materials for 10,000 cycles after 2.5 hours of charging versus 1,000 to 1,500 cycles after eight hours of charging for lead-acid battery models
Visit www.nobleliftna.com for more information.