Spectro Midex MID05 spectrometer
Kleve, Germany-based Spectro Analytical Instruments has introduced the Spectro Midex MID05 spectrometer, which it calls “a fifth-generation, fast, accurate, small-spot energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence (ED-XRF) analyzer for precious metal testing.” It offers:
- improved sensitivity and speed
- an alternative to fire assay testing
- testing times as low as 15 seconds
Visit www.spectro.com for more information.
Strautmann compact container recycling system
Glandorf, Germany-based Strautmann Umwelttechnik, a maker of balers and briquetters, is offering the LiquiDrainer, which it describes as a device that can drain and compact beverage containers, such as PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, TetraPak cartons and aluminum beverage cans. Unlimited Recycling Resources, Chino Hills, California, is the U.S. distributor for the company. The LiquiDrainer:
- punctures containers so the liquid flows out
- passes residual liquids through a coarse filter for diversion to anaerobic digestion or biogas plants
- is designed so that no particles enter the wastewater stream
- compresses empty containers into high-density bales and briquettes
Visit www.strautmann-umwelt.de/english/home.html or www.urrgbaler.com for more information.
Italy-based Cofit International says it has partnered with Charlotte, North Carolina-based Melt Filtration Products (MFP) to bring Cofit’s postconsumer and postindustrial uninterrupted continuous polymer melt filtration product, the GorillaBelt, to the United States. The GorillaBelt:
- has been running in multiple installations and handling inbound plastic streams with contamination rates of from 10 to 15 percent
- has a throughput rate of 7,000 pounds per hour
- has been designed to remove sand, glass, metal, paper, cardboard and nonmelt polymers
- can filter particles as fine as 90 microns in size
Visit www.cofit.com for more information.
Toter mobile automated cart lifter
Charlotte, North Carolina-based Toter, a leading manufacturer of carts and containers for the collection of waste and recycling and a Wastequip brand, has launched the 3069-MT-2000, a fully mobile automated waste cart lifter. The MT-2000 is:
- designed to fit through a standard 32-inch door frame
- suitable for use in a wide range of facilities, from schools and hospitals to offices and hotels
- 550 pounds and offers a load rating of 350 pounds
- compatible for use with an ANSI standard 32-, 48- or 96-gallon caster or two-wheel carts
Visit www.toter.com for more information.
To have your product featured, please send a press release and photo to Megan Workman at email@example.com.