Pellenc Mistral Compact optical sorter
Pertuis, France-based Pellenc ST, a leading manufacturer of sorting machines, has introduced the Mistral Compact. Pellenc says it is the most compact optical sorter available for plant retrofits and large projects. The optical sorter:
- is designed for retrofitting into plants with limited space and access
- guarantees the same level of performance as the Mistral+ range
- features two different configurations
- is compatible with any existing configuration
Visit www.pellencst.com/products/mistral-compact-en for additional product information.
Steinert UniSort BlackEye optical sorter
Steinert GmbH, Cologne, Germany, displayed its UniSort BlackEye optical sorter, which has been available for some time, at K 2019 in October in Düsseldorf, Germany. The unit:
- allows recycling plants to sort black plastics from the general material stream into pure grades
- features air flow technology capable of sorting flat and lightweight black materials in a cost-effective manner
- separates black polyolefins into polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
Visit https://steinertglobal.com/us for more product information.
Harmony ExtractPack Pro baler
Harmony Enterprises Inc., headquartered in Harmony, Minnesota, says its ExtractPack Pro liquid-extraction baler fills the needs of professionals in the bottling, brewing and contract packaging industries. The baler:
- perforates, drains and creates mill-sized bales of aluminum, polyethylene terephthalate and TetraPak containers of multiple sizes
- can be ground-fed or conveyor-fed and can be set to cycle automatically for large volumes of product
- provides high-volume efficiency with a reduced operating space
- features stainless steel splash guards, safety covers and a power unit weather cover that allows for liquid runoff and use in harsh environments
Visit https://harmony1.com/productcategory/liquid-extraction-balers for additional product information.