Tomra AutoSort Color
Tomra Sorting Recycling, Germany, has introduced the AutoSort Color, a machine designed to work in combination with the company’s AutoSort Laser to separate colored glass from municipal solid waste. The machine features:
- Fluid Cool LED technology, which is designed to deliver a constant light source and quality for maximum yield
- ease of maintenance and a self-cleaning function to help sorting facilities minimize disruption, downtime and repair costs
- the Tomra ACT user interface, which delivers critical sorting information and real-time processing data
Visit www.tomra.com/en/sorting/recycling/products/autosort-color for more information.
Hammel VB 950 DK Red Giant
Hammel Recyclingtechnik GmbH, Bad Salzungen, Germany, has introduced the VB 950 DK, a version of the Red Giant primary shredder that features the latest generation of hydraulics, a new cooling system and significant noise reduction. It offers:
Visit www.hammel.de/index.php/en for more information.
MTB wire chopping lines
Wendt Corp., Buffalo, New York, offers high-volume, fully automated wire chopping lines from French company MTB with the latest models of prechoppers, granulators, air density tables and vibratory screens. The lines are designed to:
- be robust, reliable and effective
- produce finished products of optimal quality
- process difficult materials, including aluminum, copper cables and shredder wire
Visit www.wendtcorp.com/solutions/wire-chopping for more information.
CM Dual-Speed Chipping Shredder
CM Recycling Solutions, Sarasota, Florida, says its chipping shredder is capable of processing passenger, truck, SUV and semitruck tires down to 2-inch chips. The chipping shredder:
Visit https://cmshredders.com/portfolio/chipping-shredders for more information.