Sennebogen 830 M E-Series material handler
Stanley, North Carolina-based Sennebogen LLC offers its 830 M E-Series material handler, which the company says saves fuel, reduces operating costs and works quietly with high-reach capabilities. The material handler comes equipped with:
- a 225-horsepower Cummins QSB6.7 engine
- a quick-changer for attachments
- the company’s Maxcab, which can be elevated more than 8.5 feet
- a mobile undercarriage with all-wheel drive, joystick steering and peripheral cameras right and rear
Visit www.sennebogen-na.com for more information.
CM Zero Waste System
Columbus McKinnon Corp., Sarasota, Florida, says its Zero Waste System separates commingled steel and rubber from passenger car and truck tires. The Zero Waste System:
- includes the Liberator, which produces a 4-to-6-inch shred, and the Steel Reclaim System, which uses strong magnets to separate the steel from the rubber
- reprocesses the steel with a screen before passing it to a magnet for further cleaning and separation
- produces wire that can have less than 5 percent contamination
Visit https://cmshredders.com/portfolio/cm-zero-waste-systems for more information.
Tuffboxx Camper container
TuffBoxx, Princeton, Ontario, offers a new dual-stream, double-door, animal-resistant waste or recycling receptacle. The container features:
- galvanized steel construction to keep wildlife away
- two 32-gallon containers with gravity-closing “mailbox” style chutes or with top lid access
- lockable double lids and doors
- inner hopper that directs material into an inner container to minimize deflection
Visit www.usetuffboxx.com/camper for more information.
Builtrite 40-SE stationary electric material handler
Builtrite, Two Harbors, Minnesota, offers its smallest material handler, designed for loading smaller balers. The handler features:
- an 18-foot boom
- a remote operator’s station with a remote power unit
- an operator’s platform connected to the loader
- various attachments to suit different applications and customer preferences
Visit https://builtrite.com for more information.