Komatsu WA480-8 front-end loader
Komatsu, with U.S. headquarters in Chicago, says its 299-horsepower (223-kilowatt) Komatsu WA480-8 loader can be adapted for use in multiple applications, including handling aggregates and other construction and demolition materials. The WA480-8:
- has been designed “to be a three-pass match for loading aggregates and other processed materials onto highway trucks,” according to the company
- features a 7.2-cubic-yard bucket with curved side edges to minimize spillage of materials
- is equipped with an integrated load meter system in the cab that allows operators to see how much material is in the bucket
- includes additional productivity features such as good visibility, an easy-to-operate advanced joystick steering system and an air-suspension seat
- features low-profile tires with increased ground contact that are mounted to new heavy-duty front and rear axles to provide additional load stability
Visit www.komatsu.com for more information.
YE I Machinery Plastic Waste Recycling Machine line
Tainan City, Taiwan-based YE I Machinery Factory Co. Ltd. says its Plastic Waste Recycling Machine line of equipment offers shredding, extruding and pelletizing functions in one device. According to the company, the water-cooled line:
- features a design that combines “the crusher, extruder and pelletizer into one unit, which simplifies the process and also saves labor and space”
- can produce a wide range of recycled-content resins, including polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, polycarbonate, polylactic acid, expanded polystyrene, expanded polypropylene, expanded polyethylene, nylon and polyethylene terephthalate
- offers low-energy consumption
- can be customized to meet the preferences of global customers
Visit http://bit.ly/yei-three-in-one for more information.
Eriez RevX-E eccentric eddy current separators
Eriez’s newest eccentric eddy current separator, the RevX-E, offers high-quality performance in a more maintenance-friendly package, according to the manufacturer. The RevX-E, from Erie, Pennsylvania-based Eriez, features:
- an eccentrically mounted magnetic rotor within a nonconductive shell for separating nonferrous metals
- a rare earth rotor that produces a field focused at the end of the belt
- an updated design that takes up less floor space and incorporates a cantilevered frame that enables maintenance staff to change the belt in less than 10 minutes
- a new hood with an adjustable splitter that allows operators to handle nonferrous materials in varying sizes and is designed to ensure optimum separation
- large access panels that are designed to facilitate entry for maintenance
- direct drive for the rotor and the conveyor
Visit http://bit.ly/eriez-ecs for more information.