Metso N Series NSP
Helsinki, Finland-based Metso’s N Series NSP
- produce firmly packed, high-density briquettes
- increase metal recovery by enabling more accurate metering and reducing burn-off during melting
- include a constant feeding system and a programmable logic controller
- can be used independently or integrated into various processing plants regardless of size
Visit www.metso.com/industries/recycling for more information.
Pioneer PowerGlide tarping system
Charlotte, North Carolina-based Pioneer has introduced its HR2500 PowerGlide tarping system. The PowerGlide:
- has been designed to provide “a versatile and extremely durable solution for medium-duty applications,” according to the company
- is suitable for single- and multiaxle roll-off hoists
- slides forward and backward 24 inches to accommodate various sizes of containers
- includes a hydraulic system with an adjustable gantry that moves 60 to 96 inches
- offers a heavy-duty windscreen that prevents whipping of the tarp
Visit http://pioneercoverall.com for more information.
Ameri-Shred 2mm-SSD shredder
Ameri-Shred, Alpena, Michigan, has added a 2-millimeter solid state drive (SSD) shredder, with the model No. 2mm-SSD, designed to shred SSDs,
- a 2-horsepower
preshredderwith 3/8-inch cutters that discharges into a 3-horsepower hammer mill
- the ability to shred up to 50 SSDs per hour
- a sound-absorbing lining that results in an 85-decibel level, on average
- an hour meter and casters
- a 2-cubic-foot discharge bin that slides forward for easy access
Visit http://ameri-shred.com for more information.
Franklin Miller Screenmaster RT drum screen system
The Screenmaster RT is the latest addition to Livingston, New Jersey-based Franklin Miller’s fine screening systems. It features:
- an internally fed, rotating drum screen
- fine screening for a wide variety of municipal and industrial applications, including wastewater treatment and pulp and paper processing and manufacturing
cyclindricalscreen constructed with perforated metal, wedgewireor filter cloth along with a weir system
- a choice of models with drums up to 60 inches in diameter and up to 156 inches in length
Visit www.franklinmiller.com for more information.
To have your product featured, please send a press release and photo to Megan Workman at firstname.lastname@example.org.