Sennebogen 825 E material handler
Germany-based Sennebogen, with an Americas subsidiary, Sennebogen LLC, in Stanley, North Carolina, says the new generation of its 825 material handler completes its range of machines for use in the recycling and scrap handling sectors. The 825 E offers:
- a service weight of 28.8 tons in the wheeled version and 32 tons in the crawler version
- a reach of 39 feet to 45 feet, depending on the machine’s undercarriage and stick variants
Maxcab, which can elevate to a height of nearly 9 feet
- mobile, crawler and stationary options
Visit www.sennebogen.com for more information.
Rotar rail cutter
- fast cycle times and high productivity
- a heavy-duty rotating headpiece and an oversized slewing ring
- a specially developed hydraulic cylinder that allows the jaws to close quickly, with the combi shear easily switching between speed and power mode when the job requires cutting power
Visit https://rotar.com for more information.
Thermo Fisher Scientific XL5 analyzer
Tewksbury, Massachusetts-based Thermo Fisher Scientific says personnel who require accurate measurements of coatings can use the newest software update to its Niton XL5 hand-held X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer. Updates include:
- a coatings mode for expanded functionality and applications support
- fingerprint mode, allowing users to scan and store materials within the analyzer’s library to help identify unknown materials when compared to existing library entries
- data field sets to create collections of customized fields for data entry during analysis
- easy trigger functionality
- a new Wi-Fi support option
Visit www.thermofisher.com for more information.
Cat Connect software and hardware
Cat Connect hardware and software from Caterpillar, Peoria, Illinois, enables equipment managers to connect their equipment assets. It features:
- technologies that connect any brand and type of equipment, allowing reporting through a single system, VisionLink
- multiple communications channels—cellular, satellite and Bluetooth
- the Product Link device for monitoring production machines
- a new tracking device for nonpowered assets, such as attachments and trailers, that reports location only
- the ability to be retrofitted to all brands of light- and heavy-duty trucks, including pickups, service trucks and material haulers
Visit www.cat.com for more information.