Bunting Magnetics Co.
Hi Temp FF drawer magnet
Newton, Kansas-based Bunting Magnetics Co. has introduced a high-temperature version of its FF Series drawer magnet for the plastics industry that can perform at a drawer temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The Hi Temp FF drawer magnet:
- can be used in any plastic molding or extrusion application
- is most often installed above the opening of the molding machine and plastic resin passes through the drawer to remove ferrous contaminants
- drawers and accessories can be purchased independently to complement the existing housing
Visit www.buntingmagnetics.com for more information.
Sierra REB4 two-ram baler
Sierra International Machinery LLC, Bakersfield, California, has introduced its REB4 two-ram baler. The company’s REB4:
- features Sierra’s
patent pendingdual-compression doors
- uses 55 tons of force per door to push the material below the cutting knife and into the charging chamber,
predensifyingthe material before the cycle begins
- is designed for greater input density in the charging chamber
Visit http://info.sierraintl.com/reb4-two-ram-baler-1 for more information.
CP Group Auger Screen
CP Group, San Diego, has introduced the CP Auger Screen, which it describes as “the industry’s first true anti-wrapping, nonblinding screen for material recovery facilities (MRFs).” The CP Auger Screen:
- sizes material by using a series of cantilevered augers that do not wrap or jam because of their corkscrewing motion
- releases any material that could wrap, such as hoses or plastic film, from the end of the auger
- dramatically decreases volume at the
presortwhen positioned before it
- can be used in various applications, including municipal solid waste (MSW), single-stream, construction and demolition (C&D) and commercial and industrial (C&I) recycling
Visit www.cpgrp.com for more information.
Doosan DX225MH-5 material handler
Suwanee, Georgia-based Doosan Infracore North America LLC has introduced the DX225MH-5 material handler, which is geared toward a number of material handling applications in scrap yards, recycling facilities and solid waste centers and transfer stations. The DX225MH-5 material handler’s features include:
- a Tier 4-compliant engine
- a floor pedal that adds an optional way for operators to activate two-way auxiliary hydraulics
- a rear camera
- a list of available options, including a V-shaped side guard to add extra protection to the doors and exterior of the machine and a generator set that provides power for use with a magnet attachment
Visit www.doosanequipment.com for more information.
To have your product featured, please send a press release and photo to Megan Workman at firstname.lastname@example.org.