Doppstadt Methor shredder
Doppstadt, Velbert, Germany, has introduced the Methor model to its slow-speed shredder line. The shredder is in line with the company’s “Smart Solutions” concept: mobile, modular machines that can be used cost-effectively and flexibly in a variety of applications. According to the company, the Methor:
- leverages its high-performance technology for smaller volumes
- has been optimized for economic efficiency, ease of use, good accessibility and minimized downtime
- is powered with a diesel engine, but the line will be expanded to include an electric drive option
- is available as a stationary version as well as a carrier version for use with hooklift or on a track-mounted chassis
Visit https://doppstadt.de/en for more information.
BPS shredder isolation mounts
Best Process Solutions (BPS), Brunswick, Ohio, offers a complete line of shredder isolation mounts for the auto shredding and recycling industries. The shredder mounts:
- are designed to reduce vibration and shock from impact loading, which are major causes of wear and fatigue
- are heavy-duty units that are located between the main shredder assembly and the concrete support foundation
- feature high-impact side guards and heavy-duty mechanical down stops
- do not require hydraulic dampening fluid and are virtually maintenance-free
Visit www.bpsvibes.com for more information.
Al-Jon Bonfiglioli Squalo 4000 shear
Al-Jon Series by C&C Manufacturing, Ottumwa, Iowa, has released the Bonfiglioli Squalo 4000 shear. The shear features:
- 2,645 tons of shearing force and can handle up to 46 short tons of material per hour
- a low operating cost per ton
- adjustable cut lengths that range from 22 inches to 51 inches
- a blade set that can operate for an average of 1,200 working hours
- diesel and electric models
- ease of transportation
Visit www.aljon.com for more information.