Fairbanks Scales FB4000 desktop scale instrument
Kansas City, Missouri-based Fairbanks Scales Inc. has released the FB4000 desktop scale instrument, available in a NEMA (National Electrical Manufacturers Association) 12 desktop enclosure and a NEMA 4X stainless steel wash-down enclosure. Each FB4000 features:
- a highway system application
- an enhanced inbound/outbound application and the kernel application
- a 10.4-inch graphics display and an integrated touch screen
- the capability of operating up to eight scales, managed in groups of four
Visit www.fairbanks.com for more information.
Yale attachment-ready trucks
To streamline installation and improve reliability of its integrated solutions, Yale Materials Handling Corp., Greenville, North Carolina, has announced a new line of attachment-ready trucks. Engineered with a modified front end, these trucks allow Bolzoni Auramo paper roll and bale clamp attachments to fit on a broad range of Yale cushion tire and pneumatic tire lift truck models. The trucks:
- have a truck-to-clamp interface designed to minimize installation inconsistencies and enhance attachment performance
- help to assure that operations consistently use proper hydraulic hose sizing, hose routing and hydraulic fittings
- have available controlled clamp force, customized opening ranges and a wide selection of arm lengths and configurations
Visit www.yale.com for more information.
Liftomatic Ergo-Matic portable drum handling equipment
Liftomatic Material Handling Inc., Buffalo Grove, Illinois, has introduced the fully modular Ergo-Matic line of portable drum handling equipment. The Ergo line:
- comprises a range of models and features for repetitive applications
- is designed for manual handling of a single steel, plastic or fiber drum
- features high-lift capability up to 36 inches to double-stack drums, spark-resistant components for flammable areas, double Parrot-Beak clamps for fiber and plastic drums plus special wheels and coatings for Food and Drug Administration- (FDA-) approved applications
Visit www.liftomatic.com for more information.
Larson cage-style LED light fixture
Kemp, Texas-based Larson Electronics LLC has released a cage-style LED light, WAL-TJL-150W-LED-CPR-E2E-14.3-50.2C, for temporary lighting designed to be IP65 waterproof and dustproof rated. This work-area light “can be daisy chained for flexible illumination options,” the company says, and can serve as a replacement for 150-watt metal halide and pressure sodium units. It features:
- a 60-watt temporary job site light that features 6,000-volt surge protection
- a stainless steel cage and hook that have daisy-chaining capabilities
- traits ideal for work site inspection activities and other temporary illumination applications
- a 10-foot input cord and a 1-foot output cord
Visit www.larsonelectronics.com for more information.
To have your product featured, please send a press release and photo to Megan Workman at firstname.lastname@example.org.