Mantsinen 140 material handler
Finland-based Mantsinen has introduced its new material handling machine, the Mantsinen 140. The machine:
- is the first port machine of its size with turning wheels, which enables sideways movement and efficient use in limited space
- is designed to be used at ports in loading and unloading ships but also can be used in pulp and steel mills in feeding operations
- features a HybriLift system for improved energy efficiency and reduced operating costs
- transfers data, including handled tons, hydraulic pressures, temperatures and electronic service follow-up, to a cloud service
Visit www.mantsinen.com/en/products/material-handlers for more information.
Erema Intarema TVEplus RegrindPro extrusion system
Erema, Austria, has introduced its Intarema TVEplus RegrindPro extrusion system to process hard-to-recycle plastic film into a high- quality, food-grade end product. The system features:
- enhanced material intake, greater flexibility and higher throughput rates
- optimized triple degassing to ensure highly effective degassing of the filtered melt
- reduced shearing before the filter to improve filter performance
Visit www.erema.com/us/intarema_tveplus for more information.
Hitachi ZW180-6 wheel loader
Hitachi Construction Machinery Loaders America, Newnan, Georgia, has updated its Dash-6 lineup with the ZW180-6. The wheel loader features:
- a new Power Mode switch that produces faster acceleration and boosts hydraulic flow to allow quicker bucket lifts for faster cycle time
- an automatic power-up function, which increases engine rpm anytime the loader slows down because it is traveling uphill
- smart technology, including ride control and telematics
- a parallel/tandem hydraulic circuit that makes load lifting and dumping more efficient
Visit www.hitachicm.us for more information.