Genesis GHG 125 handling grapple
Genesis Attachments, headquartered in Superior, Wisconsin, has released its handling grapple, the GHG 125, designed with streamlined features that require less maintenance, the company says. The GHG 125:
- contains a single, oversized cylinder with dual drag links designed to minimize the number of moving parts, simplifying the hydraulic system
- is designed for waste handling and recycling, construction and demolition material handling and sorting and primary demolition applications
- is a 1.25-cubic-yard grapple available with perforated or heavy-duty ribbed tines that close at a flat angle to assist in compacting material
- produces crushing force that densifies material, while the rotation system is designed to resist back-driving forces
Visit http://genesisattachments.com for more information.
RMT Equipment VEI onboard weighing technology
The newest generation of onboard weighing technology for excavators from Italy-based VEI is designed to ensure each bucket of material is weighed and that resulting truck loads are legal. Available in North America from RMT Equipment, Blainville, Quebec, the new VEI Helper XE system:
- is ideal for managers overseeing excavation, stockpiling and loading operations
- uses inclination sensors positioned in strategic locations on the hydraulic excavator, including the boom, stick, bucket and tracks
- can be used to feed crushers and load trucks
- provides a range of printouts, including truck load, truck load history and production by date
Visit www.rmtequip.com/en for more information.
SP Industries CP-3002 compactor
SP Industries, Hopkins, Michigan, has introduced the CP-3002 industrial compactor, featuring a dual-cylinder design. The CP-3002:
- is suitable for handling packaging materials, wooden skids, crates and process scrap
- is ideal for large retail outlets, transfer stations, warehouses and other heavy industrial applications
- features a large top opening of 52 inches by 58 inches and a capacity of 3 cubic yards
Visit http://bestcompactors.com for more information.
Toter recycling bin
Charlotte, North Carolina-based Toter, a leading manufacturer of carts and containers for the collection of waste and recycling and a Wastequip brand, has introduced the Extreme Tote, described by the company as a tougher, more durable recycling bin for haulers. The Extreme Tote is:
- 20 gallons
- built to keep working more than two times longer than other bins
- available in a variety of colors, including greenstone granite, green granite, blackstone granite, dark gray granite and blue
Visit www.toter.com for more information.
To have your product featured, please send a press release and photo to Megan Workman at email@example.com.