Thermo Scientific Niton XL2 hand-held XRF analyzer
Thermo Scientific, Boston, has updated its Niton XL2 hand-held X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer. The update incorporates:
- new functionality, such as the Detector ProGuard, that is designed to provide uninterrupted operation in harsh environments
- an advanced silicon drift detector (SDD) for analytical performance
- the ability to replace the battery while the analyzer is powered on, eliminating power-related downtime
- certified production against dust and moisture intrusion
- additional guidelines in the nose for easier, effective sample positioning
Visit www.thermofisher.com/XL2Plus for more information.
Lindner Atlas primary shredder
Lindner, Spittal an der Drau, Austria, has introduced its Atlas twin-shaft primary shredder to complement its Jupiter series of preshredders. The Atlas features:
- a newly developed ripping system designed to ensure high throughput and little downtime
- two shafts that rotate independently for continuous and uniform material discharge
- an electric drive that consumes up to 40 percent less energy than shredders with conventional hydraulic drives
- a torque-limiting safety clutch that protects the drive unit from damage in the event of blockages caused by unshreddables
- remote control operation
Visit www.l-rt.com for more information.
Cardinal Armor portable truck scales
Armor portable digital truck scales from Cardinal Scale, Webb City, Missouri, can be moved to multiple job sites. Their modular design with expandable bulkheads allow users to vary platform sizes. The portable truck scales:
- feature IP69K-rated waterproof digital SmartCell load cells and a low 18-inch profile
- are available in capacities of up to 135 tons
- can be set on compacted ground surfaces or concrete piers
- are approved by NTEP (National Type Evaluation Program) and Measurement Canada
Visit www.cardinalscale.com/cs_product/armor-portable-truck-scales-with-digital-smartcells for more information.
Javelin magnetic separation pulley and conveyor system
Industrial Magnetics Inc., Boyne City, Michigan, offers a magnetic separation pulley and conveyor system designed for the automated separation of weakly magnetic stainless steel. The devices:
- are designed to attract and hold low-grade, weakly magnetic stainless-steel scrap from e-scrap, chopped wire and auto shredder residue (ASR)
- are offered as an all-in-one conveyor unit or as a stand-alone head pulley that can be integrated into existing conveyor systems
- are available in standard strength and width configurations ranging from 36 inches to 80 inches and in custom strengths and widths
Visit www.magnetics.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Kelly Maile at firstname.lastname@example.org.