Doosan DL580-5 wheel loader
Doosan Infracore North America LLC, Suwanee, Georgia, has expanded its wheel loader lineup with the DL580-5. The loader has been designed to serve customers in mining and aggregate work and is “capable of heavy-duty construction tasks,” Doosan says. The DL580-5:
- can carry a 10.3-cubic-yard bucket, enabling it to fill a 24-ton, over-the-road truck in just two passes
- is equipped with an enhanced front workgroup that features a reinforced Z-bar, a larger profile arm and lift cylinder geometry that work together to improve lifting capacity and performance
- features a 380-horsepower engine and has a large-volume steering pump and cylinders, designed to help maintain steering efficiency with large loaded weights
- can be equipped with aggregate buckets ranging in size from 8 to 10.3 cubic yards made of what Doosan calls high-strength alloy steel
Visit https://na.doosanequipment.com/en for more information.
Samuel Gen2 PET Bale Tie System
Samuel Packaging Systems Group, a division of Samuel, Son & Co. Ltd. based in Woodridge, Illinois, has released its Gen2 PET Bale Tie System for two-ram balers, an update on the company’s Samuel PET Bale Tie System. The Gen2:
- is based on feedback from customers as well as the changing recycling marketplace
- focuses on safety, reliability and cost savings
- features polyester strapping with recycled content that the company says offers added safety over wire along with improved strength and seal performance
- is electric, eliminating the need for hydraulic fluids
Visit www.samuel.com for more information.
Taylor Machine Works lift trucks
Taylor Machine Works Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Mississippi, has announced the release of its XH-650L and the XH-700L lift trucks. They feature:
- the new all-steel Taylor Dream cab
- a Cummins QSL9 250-horsepower Tier 4 Final turbocharged diesel engine
- a full range of structurally enhanced Ultra-View XD masts
- heavy-duty planetary axles, wet disc brakes, multispeed automatic powershift transmissions and steer axles
Visit www.taylorforklifts.com for additional information.