Eagle International Punch Cutter III
Eagle International, a subsidiary of Brehmer Manufacturing Inc. that is based in Lyons, Nebraska, has released its Punch Cutter III for off-the-road (OTR) tire recycling. The company’s third installment of the Punch Cutter:
- features a 10-inch blade that punches through thick rubber on the outside edge of tire tread
- cuts away sidewalls from OTR tires
- removes sidewalls, giving access to the tread for reuse
- can be used alongside Eagle International’s OTR Downsizing System
- provides a simpler way to separate the tire tread from the sidewall
Visit https://eagle-equipment.com for more information.
Cardinal Scale Scrapper truck scales
Cardinal Scale, Webb City, Missouri, offers its Scrapper series truck scales, engineered specifically for scrap yards and recycling centers that require medium-duty National Type Evaluation Program legal-for-trade scales. The Scrapper:
- uses a high-tensile-strength, prestress concrete deck weighbridge that is 10-feet wide and up to 52-feet long
- comes in capacities ranging from 25 to 45 tons, which work best with midsized trucks and pickup trucks pulling trailers
- is constructed with stainless steel CBC compression load cells
- features lifting lugs and a foundation template for easier installation
Visit https://cardinalscale.com for more information.
Caterpillar 992 wheel loader
Caterpillar, Peoria, Illinois, has released its Cat 992 wheel loader, which offers 32 percent greater productivity than the 992K predecessor model. The wheel loader:
- uses a Cat C32B engine that comes with U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage V and Tier 2 equivalent emission options
- comes in standard- and high-lift configurations, with standard-lift payload capacities reaching 30 tons for loose material handling and high-lift capacities reaching 27 tons for loose material handling
- features on-demand throttle mode to optimize payload-per-fuel efficiency without slowing production
- includes standard automatic retarding controls to disable the impeller clutch, enable the lockup clutch and use the implement and fan pumps to slow the machine on grades
- can include a Caterpillar Operator Coaching tool to help loader operators exceed productivity targets by measuring and providing feedback to teach proper techniques
Visit www.cat.com for additional information.